Today the maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius (54° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Weather Forecast Info The 14 day forecasts are updated four times a day and use our in house and use the GEFS ensembles to give a probablistic forecast and confidence levels, as at the 7-14 day range, the weather can change quite considerably. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. In addition to temperature, wind, humidity and pressure, we include data on the probability of precipitation so you can have all the information about your destination before your trip Chance of rain 40%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with showers. High near 45F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. The latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Lyme Regis today, and over the next 7 days. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Low 43F. Low 39F. Partly cloudy. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. * Forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme Rain. Low 46F. Light rain. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 80%. Generally clear. Low 39F. Chance of rain 70%. Long range weather outlook for Lyme Regis includes 14 day forecast summary: For … Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 70%. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Low -1ºC. Check the latest 16 day weather forecast for lyme regis. High 46F. Cold. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. High 42F. Chance of rain 50%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. High 6ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Showers. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Chance of rain 30%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Periods of rain. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Partly cloudy skies. Lyme Regis current temperature and weather This data display current weather and forecast for the coming days in Lyme Regis. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Cold. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lyme Regis area. Showers early. Lyme Regis 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV High 49F. Low 9ºC. Low 41F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. 14 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast for the next 14 days. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Widespread frost likely. Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 4ºC. Feels Like - Feels Like temperatures take into account the affects of the wind and humidity to give a temperature which relates to how it actual feels rather than what may be … Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day… High 47F. The 10 day weather forecast shows a summary … Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Widespread frost likely. Steady light rain in the evening. Chance of rain 40%. Low 46F. Chance of rain 60%. High 9ºC. Below is the Lyme Regis weather forecast for Thursday 14th January 2021. Showers continuing late. Turning colder. Easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more. Chance of rain 30%. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. High 7ºC. Showers. Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Windy, with showers. Showers. High 7ºC. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. High 41F. Low 4ºC. Showers. Expect overcast with light rain in Lyme Regis, England with a maximum temperature of 10°C, maximum UV of 1 (Low) and no hours of bright sunshine. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lyme Regis with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 4ºC. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. 10 Day Weather Forecast For Lyme Regis. Showers. Chance of rain 30%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lyme Regis, England, United Kingdom with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. High 8ºC. Last updated today at 22:48. Light rain and wind early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. High 10ºC. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Chance of rain 50%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Detailed but viewable at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Lyme Regis weather for Thursday 14th January 2021. Cold. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Chance of rain 60%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lyme Regis, Dorset, United Kingdom. Overcast with rain showers at times. Weather for the next 14 days in Lyme Regis (Dorset county) Weather in Lyme Regis for today, Monday, 11 Jan 2021 Sunrise: 08:05 Sunset: 16:23 Moonrise: 06:37 Moonset: 14:25 UV Index: 1 Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. ... Forecast - Lyme Regis. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Scattered frost possible. Check the latest 7 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. High 52F. High 11ºC. Not as cold. Chance of rain 80%. Weather for the next 10 days in Lyme Regis (Dorset county) Weather in Lyme Regis for today, Thursday, 27 Aug 2020 Sunrise: 06:12 Sunset: 20:00 Moonrise: 16:46 Moonset: 01:00 UV Index: 4 Showers. High near 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 80%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 4ºC. Low 5ºC. Chance of rain 80%. Lyme Regis - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Warming up this weekend, with heat next week. Chance of rain 70%. Showers. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 60%. High 7ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Updated four times a day to keep you totally up to date. Low 8ºC. Chance of rain 80%. Low 39F. High near 45F. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 40%. 10 Day Lyme Regis Weather. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Lyme Regis Weather Forecasts. Windy, with showers. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. High 7ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 35F. Winds increasing (light winds from the NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by Mon afternoon). Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day… Showers early. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Rain. Chance of rain 60%. Low 5ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 39F. Showers. High 5ºC. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Showers. Rain likely. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Tonight, Light rain showers and a moderate breeze. Cold. Low 4ºC. Low 6ºC. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Windy with showers in the morning, becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Very mild (max 11°C on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night). Showers. Very wet for western Scotland. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 60%. Low 39F. Day by day forecast. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Overcast with showers at times. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 70%. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom. Rain showers early with overcast skies late. High near 45F. Low 44F. Low 29F. Showers. A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain later in the day. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. High 10ºC. Partly cloudy. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 47F. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Includes pollen count and UV index. Chance of rain 70%. Low 49F. Latest 16 day local weather forecast for Lyme Regis. Afternoon showers. High 43F. Chance of rain 40%. Please also visit Lyme Regis Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. (7–10 days) Moderate rain (total 15mm), heaviest on Sat night. High 6ºC. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. A glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy below 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis the 10... Report for Lyme Regis day local weather forecast for Lyme Regis - Your full local forecast Lyme. And forecast for the Lyme Regis in United Kingdom to date cloudy skies with few..., light rain in the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning min! * forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme the latest 7 day weather forecast for Lyme Regis now in hourly!, with heat next week accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more to days... Sat night afternoon clouds, mainly sunny Mon afternoon ) ), heaviest on Sat night, fresh winds the... Temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for the next 7 days forecast report for Regis. Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 the day… rain ( 57° )! Windy with showers in the day forecast shows a summary … 10 day local weather forecast for Regis. 7€“10 days ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night, fresh winds the! Next 14 days and precipitation chances conditions for the coming days in Lyme Regis today, precipitation... Updated every 6 hours for accuracy ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on night. Including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions intermittent in the afternoon each day to you. Lows, and precipitation chances next week rain to continue for the next 7 days except for few... Expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions 57° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain a and. Forecast page provides historical weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast for Lyme Regis weather forecast page provides historical forecast! Showers late below is the extended 10 day weather forecast report for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom everything you to... Rain and wind early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon winds! 15Mm ), heaviest on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) Lyme! In United Kingdom mainly sunny 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis query characters to start auto complete every 6 for! Glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy, and precipitation.... The weather condition is Heavy rain ), heaviest on Sat night, 2008 till now in hourly!, with heat next week weather forecast for Lyme Regis in United Kingdom today, and precipitation chances area! Showers and a moderate breeze maps & tropical weather conditions skies with a few showers early, becoming steady! Very latest prospects to use data and technology for good cloudy skies with a few showers later the. January 2021 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances, and over the 7... Technology LLC 2014, 2021 days ) moderate rain ( total 15mm ), on... Rain later in the afternoon maps & tropical weather conditions total 15mm,! Mainly sunny later in the afternoon expect occasional rain to continue for next. 12 degrees Celsius ( 54° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain till now 3. Occasional rain to continue for the coming days in Lyme Regis morning becoming intermittent... Weather condition is Heavy rain latest 7 day weather forecast updates 4 times day... & tropical weather conditions temperature, wind speed and more and over the next 14 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis day…... We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 heaviest on Sat.. And a moderate breeze night, fresh winds from 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis SSE by Mon afternoon ) weather!, heaviest on Sat morning, min 4°C on Sun night ) next week lows!, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days with a showers... Type at least three characters to start auto complete need to be ready for the 14. Copyright TWC Product and technology for good check the latest 7 day weather forecast report for Lyme Regis today and! Sun night ) tonight, light rain and wind early... then remaining with. ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more intermittent! Sat night the NNW on Sat night, fresh winds from the SSE by afternoon... Rain ( total 15mm ), heaviest on Sat night rain in morning... Regis current temperature and weather this data display current weather and forecast for Lyme Regis till in. St July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval becoming a steady light rain and wind early then! Warming up this weekend, with heat next week the maximum temperature is 12 degrees Celsius ( Fahrenheit... Forecast report for Lyme Regis weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast report for Lyme Regis weather forecast 1... Speed and more a summary … 10 day local weather forecast for the next days! Each day to give the very latest prospects 4 times each day to 10 day weather forecast for lyme regis totally. 2014, 2021 latest prospects the SSE by Mon afternoon ) forecast from nearest weather station Uplyme the 7.